- July 29th, 2015 1134
New to v2 is the “Payment Description” field, which allows WHMCS administrators to specify the payment description shown on the payment screen of PayPal and Coinbase. The available “variables” are…
- %COMPANY_NAME% – The name of your company (The company name specified in WHMCS’s settings)
- %CLIENT_ID% – The unique id of the client’s WHMCS account
- %CLIENT_DISPLAY_NAME% – The display name as configured by the client’s public pay settings
- %CLIENT_HASH_ID% – The client’s unique public pay hash id
The above “variables” will be replaced with the correct values at runtime.
- June 24th, 2014 1284
As of build 2.0.1, our module now automatically adds the “Public Pay” link to the WHMCS “Shortcuts” menu, just above the “Logout” menu option. The below is no longer required unless you choose to manually edit your template. This applies to the native WHMCS 6 template or templates built for WHMCS 6.
Add the following line in your WHMCS client area template where you’d like the link to the Public Pay module to display to your clients. We use the clientareahome.tpl template file to display the link. The module must be activated and configured for the link to work correctly.
<a href="index.php?m=public_pay">Public Pay (Group Pay)</a>
Please note that the group pay link above is only available to clients when they are logged into the WHMCS client area. The unique public pay link for each client will look like the link below. This link is the one your clients will provide to the public to accept payments
If you have any questions, please contact our support department.
- May 19th, 2014 1457
No invoices are generated using this module, all payments made through the Public Pay module are added to the client’s WHMCS credit balance once the payment has been validated.
- May 19th, 2014 1398
This product is licensed as a one-time purchase. No monthly or annual fees apply to this product. The license is valid for use on one WHMCS installation only. If you move your WHMCS installation to a new IP address, change the path of the WHMCS installation or change the domain name that your WHMCS installation is running under your license will need to be re-issued so that it may activate under the new location.
If you have any questions about the licensing of this product, please contact our sales team!
- May 19th, 2014 1405
The requirements are listed below. The module may work under different conditions, but has only been tested by our developers in these scenarios.
- Working knowledge of WHMCS, installing and configuring addons, gateways etc.
- PHP 5.4 or higher for WHMCS 6.x
- PHP 5.6 or higher for WHMCS 7.x
- WHMCS 6.x or 7.x
- OpenSSL w/ TLS 1.1+ support
PHP Extension Requirements
- cURL w/ TLS 1.1+ support
- Ioncube Loader v5.0.21 or higher for WHMCS 6.x
- Ioncube Loader v6.0.2 or higher for WHMCS 7.x
- Mcrypt (for the licensing manager addon)
Either BCMATH or GMP extension is required, not both.
- An understanding of WHMCS addons, modules and gateways and how to install and configure them
- PayPal payment gateway activated and configured
- ASPnix Coinbase Payment Gateway module – Activated and configured (optionally required for Coinbase payments)
The module will require at least 1 of the required payment gateway modules activated and configured to function.
Compatibility Test Script
We offer a PHP script that will quickly and easily check your PHP and WHMCS installation for compatibility, the tool can be downloaded here – https://billing.aspnix.com/dl.php?type=d&id=113
- May 19th, 2014 1448
Version 2.0.6 – Released 10.06.2016
Updated to support the new Coinbase module for API v2.0 Various callback improvements