Offer Apple Pay for Web through Braintree as the payment processor for 2.9% + $0.30 per transactions with an instant approval process similar to Stripe. The primary benefit over Stripe is payments are deposited typically in 2-4 days instead of the 7 days with Stripe. Adding our Apple Pay for Web Payment Gateway to your WHMCS installation will allow you to accept Apple Pay directly on your website.
The Apple Pay for Web module is a feature rich Payment Gateway module that is easy to install and configure.
- NEW! WHMCS 7.x Support!
- NEW! Apple Pay v3 Support!
- Low fees! 2.9% + $0.30 for each transaction
- Accept payments using Apple Pay
- Accept payments from devices that support Apple Pay
- Attract more customers by offering one of the most popular payment methods
- Supports full / partial refunds
- Addon to view transaction details directly in WHMCS
- Multiple currencies supported
- Lifetime valid license
- Discounted annual support and maintenance fee.
Below are screenshots for the Apple Pay Payment Gateway. This will give you an idea of how the gateway works and what is displayed to the end-user.
For more information about the requirements of our module, please visit our KB article at https://www.aspnix.com/kb/what-are-the-requirements-for-the-apple-pay-payment-gateway-module/
As of October 2016, the Braintree Payment Gateway Module fully supports WHMCS 7 and PHP 7. WHMCS 6.x downloads are no longer provided or supported.
Pricing & Purchasing
ASPnix offers 2 versions of the Apple Pay for Web Payment Gateway for WHMCS to fit your needs. Those that prefer no license checks or calls home can purchase the Open Source License.