Offer Apple Pay for Web through Braintree as the payment processor for 2.9% + $0.30 per transactions with an instant approval process similar to Stripe. The primary benefit over Stripe is payments are deposited typically in 2-4 days instead of the 7 days with Stripe. Adding our Apple Pay for Web Payment Gateway to your WHMCS installation will allow you to accept Apple Pay directly on your website.
The Apple Pay for Web module is a feature rich Payment Gateway module that is easy to install and configure.
- Low fees! 2.9% + $0.30 for each transaction
- Accept payments using Apple Pay
- Accept payments from devices that support Apple Pay such as iPhone (iOS 10), iPad (iOS 10) and macOS (Sierra) with Safari
- Attract more customers by offering one of the most popular payment methods
- Supports full / partial refunds
- Addon to view transaction details directly in WHMCS
- Multiple currencies supported
- WHMCS 6.x Support
- Lifetime valid license
- Discounted annual support and maintenance fee.
Below are screenshots for the Apple Pay Payment Gateway. This will give you an idea of how the gateway works and what is displayed to the end-user.
For more information about the requirements of our module, please visit our KB article at https://www.aspnix.com/kb/what-are-the-requirements-for-the-apple-pay-payment-gateway-module/
Pricing includes 1 (one) year of free upgrades and support.
The price of the module is a one-time fee of $50 (฿0.0820).
The annual maintenance fee (optional) is $20 (฿0.0328).
Optional one-time installation fee of $100 (฿0.1641)