- September 21st, 2016 122
Below are the steps required to install and activate the Apple Pay Payment Gateway module for WHMCS…
Braintree / Apple Configuration
ASPnix Module / WHMCS Configuration
- Download the latest build of the Coinbase module and our licensing system at the links below…
- Extract and upload the files to your WHMCS web root / document root
- Make sure you also upload the ASPnix licensing system to your WHMCS root as well!
- Navigate to your WHMCS administrator area and select Setup => Payments => Payment Gateways
- Activate the Apple Pay gateway
- Input your Braintree merchant ID, public and private keys, your Apple Pay merchant ID as well as your ASPnix product license
- Click “Save Changes”
- Under your Braintree “Processing Settings” find the “Custom Fields” section and click “Add New”
- You will need to add 2 custom fields; invoice_id and user_id per the screenshots below
HIGHLY recommend that you test in a sandbox environment first, note that the API details for sandbox and production are different.
- September 19th, 2016 149
The requirements are listed below. The module may work under different conditions, but has only been tested by our developers in these scenarios.
- Working knowledge of WHMCS, installing and configuring addons, gateways etc.
- PHP 5.4 or higher for WHMCS 6.x
- PHP 5.6 or higher for WHMCS 7.x
- WHMCS 6.x or 7.x
- OpenSSL w/ TLS 1.1+ support
PHP Extension Requirements
- cURL w/ TLS 1.1+ support
- Ioncube Loader v5.0.21 or higher for WHMCS 6.x
- Ioncube Loader v6.0.2 or higher for WHMCS 7.x
- An Apple Developer account – If you do not have one, you may signup / purchase here
- macOS Sierra with a paired iPhone running iOS 10
- To use the sandbox for payments, you must be signed into an Apple sandbox account on both the Mac and the paired iPhone
- A Braintree Merchant Account – If you do not have one, you may sign up here
Apple Pay for Web requires macOS Sierra running Safari. Apple Pay will also work when paying with an iPhone / iPad configured with Apple Pay. Payments using macOS Sierra through Safari will require an connected iPhone to complete / approve the payment using Touch ID. Please note that the iOS device must be running iOS 10.
- September 19th, 2016 135
Version 1.0.4 - Released 10.24.2016
Implemented Braintree's v3.5.0 JS API Alert boxes will now use Bootstrap CSS styles
- September 19th, 2016 127
This product is licensed as a one-time purchase. No monthly or annual fees apply to this product. The license is valid for use on one WHMCS installation only. If you move your WHMCS installation to a new IP address, change the path of the WHMCS installation or change the domain name that your WHMCS installation is running under your license will need to be re-issued so that it may activate under the new location.
If you have any questions about the licensing of this product, please contact our sales team!