- September 19th, 2016 219
The requirements are listed below. The module may work under different conditions, but has only been tested by our developers in these scenarios.
- Working knowledge of WHMCS, installing and configuring addons, gateways etc.
- PHP 5.4 or higher for WHMCS 6.x
- PHP 5.6 or higher for WHMCS 7.x
- WHMCS 6.x or 7.x
- OpenSSL w/ TLS 1.1+ support
PHP Extension Requirements
- cURL w/ TLS 1.1+ support
- Ioncube Loader v5.0.21 or higher for WHMCS 6.x
- Ioncube Loader v6.0.2 or higher for WHMCS 7.x
- An Apple Developer account – If you do not have one, you may signup / purchase here
- macOS Sierra with a paired iPhone running iOS 10 or later
- To use the sandbox for payments, you must be signed into an Apple sandbox account on both the Mac and the paired iPhone
- A Braintree Merchant Account – If you do not have one, you may sign up here
Apple Pay for Web requires macOS Sierra running Safari. Apple Pay will also work when paying with an iPhone / iPad configured with Apple Pay. Payments using macOS Sierra through Safari will require an connected iPhone to complete / approve the payment using Touch ID. Please note that the iOS device must be running iOS 10.
Requirements Test Script
We offer a PHP script that will quickly and easily check your PHP and WHMCS installation for any missing requirements, the tool can be downloaded here – https://billing.aspnix.com/dl.php?type=d&id=138