This evening at 10PM MST we will be performing an update to our primary SmarterMail server, build 7314. This build adds a few new features and resolves a few report bugs…
- Adds support for PLAIN SASL IMAP authentication
- Adds sharing folders with full control in IMAP
- Resolves an issue with ActiveSync re-syncing folders
- Resolves an issue with Brasilia time zones in EWS
- Resolves an issue with attachments not displaying correctly in some protocols
- Resolves several issues with POP3
- Several MAPI efficiency improvements
During this time, our incoming gateways will process and hold any incoming email and deliver them once we have completed the update.
All dates & times are listed as UTC.
Scheduled Time: –
Max Outage Duration: 1 hour
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support department.
Thank you again for choosing ASPnix as your web hosting provider!