The requirements are listed below. The module may work under different conditions, but has only been tested by our developers in these scenarios. This article assumes that your system, server and PHP installation meets the requirements of WHMCS itself. Their requirements can be found here https://docs.whmcs.com/System_Requirements
- Clear understanding of using WHMCS as well as uploading, installing and configuring addons and gateways
- PHP 5.6 or higher
- WHMCS 7.x (we do not support alpha, beta or release candidate builds)
- OpenSSL (or any SSL library) w/ TLS 1.1+ support
- Ioncube loader v10.1.x or higher
PHP Extension Requirements
- cURL w/ TLS 1.1+ support
* Either BCMATH or GMP extension is required, both extensions are not required.
- An understanding of WHMCS addons, modules and gateways and how to install and configure them
- WHMCS built-in PayPal payment gateway activated and configured
- ASPnix Coinbase Payment Gateway module – Activated and configured (optionally required for Coinbase payments)
The module will require at least 1 of the required payment gateway modules activated and configured to function.
Requirements Test Script
We offer a PHP script that will quickly and easily check your PHP and WHMCS installation for any missing requirements, the tool can be downloaded here – https://billing.aspnix.com/dl.php?type=d&id=138