- February 29th, 2012 2580
To help preserve the stability and performance of our mail systems and services we have limits in place to prevent abuse, spamming, and over-usage. Please find our mail limits below – these are for both our Windows SmarterMail (shared hosting, VPS and Dedicated servers that use our shared mail servers).
- 2500 outgoing emails per hour per domain (total of all users)
- 500 outgoing emails per hour per user
- 50MB max message size (including message, attachment(s) and MIME encoding)
- 100 recipients per message
- 50 bounce emails per hour (total of all users)
- 1000 connections per hour for all services*
- If you are sending emails to 100 or more recipients (such as newsletters, marketing emails etc.) you will need to use our email server’s list feature
- List subscribers that have 3 or more bounces will need to be removed from the list to prevent abuse complaints**
* If the limit is reached or exceeded, the offending IP address(es) will be blocked for 1 hour.
** ASPnix reserves the right to remove subscribers that have 3 or more bounces at anytime without notice.