- August 16th, 2015 1216
Beginning shortly we will be migrating several of our TeamSpeak locations to a new upstream provider. This will increase our capacity, server performance, better latency and a better overall TeamSpeak experience. The following locations will be affected by this change…
- New York City, New York (New IP address 18.104.22.168) – Completed
- Palo Alto, California (New IP address 22.214.171.124) – Completed
- Atlanta, Georgia (New IP address 126.96.36.199) – Completed
- Dallas, Texas (New IP address 188.8.131.52) – Completed
- London, United Kingdom (New IP address 184.108.40.206) – Completed
- Nuremberg, Germany (New IP address 220.127.116.11) – Completed
The IP addresses of the servers at these locations will change, if you are using the hostname provided by us, or a custom hostname created through our TeamSpeak control panel, everything will be updated automatically. If you are using a 3rd party service for DNS resolution or are using our own domain, please update your DNS records to reflect the new IP address.
We expect this to take ~15 – 20 minutes per server. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
Thank you for choosing ASPnix as your TeamSpeak provider!