- November 26th, 2012 1980
This week we are very excited that we will be launching our updated Windows Control Panel system! This new version brings features and fixes directly from the WebsitePanel project, as well as our modifications and additions. The updated release is packed with 100’s of new features, capabilities and fixes! Below are some of the major ones that our customers will benefit from…
- Server 2012 / IIS 8 Support
- SQL Server 2012 Support
- Improved SSL management
- Improved IIS / websites management
- Enable / Disable FTP accounts
- PHP 5.5 support
- “Switch to dedicated / shared IP” switch for websites
- “Execute PHP File” scheduled task
- Improved Reseller peer roles
- Improved SmarterStats stats site management
- Updated “Web Application Gallery” module
- New “Services Information” page – Details hosting package server information
- Improved MySQL database management
- New “Failed Requests Tracing” IIS / website feature
- Improved “Web Deploy / Publishing” and “IIS Remote Management”
- Many “behind-the-scenes” improvements
- And many other items!
This update will be launched this week (most likely towards the end of the week). We will release another announcement once the date has been established. If you have any feature requests or changes you would like to see done to our Windows Control Panel, please leave a comment below!
Thank you again for choosing ASPnix as your Windows web hosting provider!