- May 14th, 2013 2299
We are very pleased to announce that our brand-new TeamSpeak control panel has launched! Our TeamSpeak control panel is unique to our services as it was developed in-house and we feel it helps set us apart from hosts that use 3rd party control panels. Our control panel will allow you manage your TeamSpeak server without having to launch TeamSpeak and connect to your server. We’ve worked hard to deliver a control panel that our customers will enjoy using and will provide them with the options and tools required to keep their server running the way they want! We have a nice feature set to allow you to manage your TeamSpeak server and its clients, the follow features are available…
- Start, stop and restart your server
- View your server logs (last 100 entries)
- Edit your server details (server name, welcome message, password, banner and host message)
- Manage privilege keys, create new privilege keys
- Reset server permissions to stock
- Manage temporary passwords, create new temporary passwords
- Manage server bans, create new bans
- View online clients and their details
- View server client list
- Kick and ban online clients
- Manage client complaints
- Backup and restore server backups (ASPnix only)
- Utilize the TeamSpeak Server Viewer
The control panel also supports “Peer” users or “Secondary Accounts” that allow you to create sub users to access your account, this way you do not have to give out or use your main account details.
Existing customers should have received the “Welcome” email that outlines their username and password for the new system. If you are an existing customer and did not receive this email, please contact our sales department so we may resend your credentials.
Feature requests are welcome as well! If you would like to see a feature added to our control panel, please email our sales department and they will forward your request to our developers for consideration.
Thank you for choosing ASPnix as your TeamSpeak VoIP provider!