This evening, Friday February 1st at 10PM MST we will be performing an update to our primary SmarterMail server, build 6970. This build addresses several issues…
- Event invites are shown in the wrong timezone (not adjusted the recipient’s timezone)
- Webmail “Sent Items” folder shows the from address instead of the to address
- When an account is deleted, the session remains active
- Incoming emails that are filtered with “Mark as read” do not show in the message list without a refresh
- If a user changes their timezone, the Calendar displays events in the Browser’s timezone instead
- When a user logs in and sets their zip code, the zip code is not set in the Calendar settings
- Chat search shows the wrong user in the To column
During this time, our incoming gateways will process and hold any incoming email and deliver them once we have completed the update.
All dates & times are listed as UTC.
Scheduled Time: –
Max Outage Duration: 1 hour
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support department.
Thank you again for choosing ASPnix as your web hosting provider!