This evening, Friday January 25th at 10PM MST we will be performing an update to our primary SmarterMail server, build 6964. This build addresses several issues…
- Calendar event notifications would not fire if the account timezone is different from the server
- Webmail would indicate a different disk usage than what was actually correct
- Creating an account with a period “.” in the name would sometimes fail
- Replying to an email would sometimes not load the content of the message
- Users who previously have no timezone set now default to the timezone of the server (none is no longer an option)
During this time, our incoming gateways will process and hold any incoming email and deliver them once we have completed the update.
All dates & times are listed as UTC.
Scheduled Time: –
Max Outage Duration: 1 hour
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support department.
Thank you again for choosing ASPnix as your web hosting provider!