This evening, March 11th at 10PM MDT we will be performing an update to our primary SmarterMail server, build 7008. This build addresses several issues…
- Moving messages between folders on iOS using ActiveSync would result in an error
- Deleting a message on iOS when using ActiveSync would result in an error
- Significant improvements to webmail load times
- Cannot mark messages as read/unread when using the Spanish language
- A newly created conference room does not appear in the list until the browser is refreshed
- Renaming a folder, leaving the mail section, then returning results in a blank page
- Some emails adding “undefined” to the text after replying
- Numerous other improvements and non-user-related fixes
During this time, our incoming gateways will process and hold any incoming email and deliver them once we have completed the update.
All dates & times are listed as UTC.
Scheduled Time: –
Max Outage Duration: 1 hour
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support department.
Thank you again for choosing ASPnix as your web hosting provider!