This evening, Friday the 9th at 10PM MST we will be performing an update to the SmarterMail service on our primary SmarterMail server. This update addresses a few interface issues as well as some reported bugs. This update also addresses some of the threading and stalling issues we’ve experienced due to heavy amounts of logging. This build should be the final update that addresses all the performance issues, lockups, crashes etc. that we have been experiencing over the past few weeks.
- Right-to-Left language improvements throughout the interface
- An issue between Remember Me and impersonation which caused various issues on subsequent logins
- A potential conflict shows on calendar appointments from time to time, even though there are no conflicts
- Cannot accept a meeting change on iOS devices synced via EAS
- Creating a new appointment in Outlook 2016 for Mac via EWS shows the creator as the solo attendee in web interface
During this time, our incoming gateways will process and hold any incoming email and deliver them once we have completed the update.
All dates & times are listed as UTC.
Scheduled Time: –
Max Outage Duration: 1 hour
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support department.
Thank you again for choosing ASPnix as your web hosting provider!