This evening at 10PM MST we will be performing an update to the SmarterMail service on our primary SmarterMail server. This is a bug fix release with some minor improvements and resolves some issues that customers have reported, including…
- A public folder in EWS that is renamed can no longer be subscribed to by the EWS client
- Categories are not synced over to Outlook contacts, tasks or notes in EWS
- Changing a task’s priority in Outlook synced via EWS does not update in web mail
- Marking a task completed in Outlook synced via EWS does not update in web mail
- Syncing a contact with notes on an EWS client does not sync down to the server
- Low temp does not show in calendar week view in dark theme
- Moving emails to and from a public shared folder in eM Client is throwing a DBNull error
- MAIL FROM is using a blank sending address sometimes
- Unsubscribing to a public folder in EWS crashes Outlook
- Added Turkish translation
- Appointments created in Android and synced to webmail via EAS are showing the “Notify attendees” option when deleted, even though no attendees were invited
During this time, our incoming gateways will process and hold any incoming email and deliver them once we have completed the update.
All dates & times are listed as UTC.
Scheduled Time: –
Max Outage Duration: 1 hour
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support department.
Thank you again for choosing ASPnix as your web hosting provider!