This evening at 10PM MST we will be performing an update to the SmarterMail service on our primary SmarterMail server and pending Windows Updates. This is a bug fix release with some minor improvements and resolves some issues that customers have reported, including…
- DKIM signing issue after changing domain settings
- Cannot delete a single instance of a recurring event in web interface.
- Certain conditions are disappearing after saving an event and going back to edit it.
- Modifying an existing domain-level Content Filter condition from “to address” to “from address” does not save the change.
- Mac Outlook crashes with EWS when trying to add folder permissions.
- Greylisting is not working properly
During this time, our incoming gateways will process and hold any incoming email and deliver them once we have completed the update.
All dates & times are listed as UTC.
Scheduled Time: –
Max Outage Duration: 1 hour
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support department.
Thank you again for choosing ASPnix as your web hosting provider!