This evening at 10PM MST we will be performing an update to the SmarterMail service on our primary SmarterMail server. This is a bug fix release with some minor improvements and resolves some issues that customers have reported, including…
- DKIM keys are not generated correctly
- Moved the “Advanced Search” to the top right of the interface
- Domain Administrators can now add their own incoming / outgoing email attachment blacklists
- Added Swedish translation
- Additional interface improvements
During this time, our incoming gateways will process and hold any incoming email and deliver them once we have completed the update.
All dates & times are listed as UTC.
Scheduled Time: –
Max Outage Duration: 1 hour
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support department.
Thank you again for choosing ASPnix as your web hosting provider!