- December 12th, 2012 1776
Our Windows reseller portal system has been updated, the updated release is now ready for download within the Client Area. If you use this self-maintained portal installation, you will need to update all installations to this version. Below are the changes in this release…
Due to changes on our master server (Enterprise Server) libraries, this is a required update. Failing to update will result in some features not working correctly, or fatal error.
- Fixed – “Execute PHP File” task throwing an unhandled exception
- Fixed – “Backup Database” task throwing an unhandled expection
- Added – Display warning box when viewing a domain’s properties and the domain is unregistered
- Fixed – “Forgot Password” now returns an error if an invalid username is provided
- Fixed – Parking page tokens were not working for some
- Added – Helper text for MX “Record Name” parameter
If you have any questions regarding this update, please let us know!
Thank you for choosing ASPnix as your Windows hosting provider!