This Saturday, July 22nd at 10PM MDT we will be performing an update to the SmarterMail service on our primary SmarterMail server. We expect this update to take no longer than 60 minutes. This is the first major “minor” upgrade to SmarterMail and resolves a very large number of issues and adds some needed improvements, including…
- Added back the ability to disable loading remote content (images etc.)
- Added back the ability move the preview pane to the right, bottom or disable completely
- RSS feeds are sorted alphabetically
- Added French, German, Italian, Dutch, Czech, and Traditional Chinese translations
- Fixed an issue where you were not able to dismiss a chat notification
- Fixed an issue with the dark theme rendering content unreadable for group chats
- Fixed a performance issue with POP retrieval when a message is ended with a carriage return
- Fixed an issue where Business hours are saving times an hour earlier than what was actually set
Along with many other improvements and fixes.
During this time, our incoming gateways will process and hold any incoming email and deliver them once we have completed the update.
All dates and times below are adjusted for your browser’s local time (when viewing on aspnix.com), otherwise UTC
Scheduled Time: –
Max Outage Duration: 60 minutes
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support department.
Thank you again for choosing ASPnix as your web hosting provider!