This Saturday, July 1st at 10PM MDT we will be performing an update to the SmarterMail service on our primary SmarterMail server. We expect this update to take no longer than 60 minutes. This update resolves several reported issues over the past week including…
- Exchange Web Services causes email list to constantly refresh
- Last login time not being updated
- Moving large amounts of email using Exchange Web Services causes duplicates in “Deleted Items”
- Cannot download attachments in iOS / Safari
- Cannot print email from message archive
- Changes to Angular to improve overall performance
- Login page improvements (mobile and desktop browsers) for speed and performance
During this time, our incoming gateways will process and hold any incoming email and deliver them once we have completed the update.
All dates and times below are adjusted for your browser’s local time (when viewing on aspnix.com), otherwise UTC
Scheduled Time: –
Max Outage Duration: 60 minutes
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support department.
Thank you again for choosing ASPnix as your web hosting provider!