This Saturday, June 24th at 10PM MDT we will be performing an update to the SmarterMail service on our primary SmarterMail server as well as applying Windows Updates. We expect this update to take no longer than 60 minutes. This update resolves several reported issues over the past week including…
- Exchange Web Services duplicates email under certain circumstances
- Exchange ActiveSync causes battery drain for random users
- Save button does not show in IE 11 when trying to save a Task
- Mailing list subscribers not sortable by bounces
- Download All attachments results in a 404 page
- User account calendar events are constantly being reindexed
During this time, our incoming gateways will process and hold any incoming email and deliver them once we have completed the update.
All dates and times below are adjusted for your browser’s local time (when viewing on aspnix.com), otherwise UTC
Scheduled Time: –
Max Outage Duration: 60 minutes
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support department.
Thank you again for choosing ASPnix as your web hosting provider!