Tonight, August 11th at 12AM MDT we will be performing an update to our primary SmarterMail server, build 7153. This build has many bug fixes and improvements.
- Adding an appointment to a domain calendar does not show in All Appointment web interface view without a page refresh
- Cannot import ICS calendar file into a domain calendar
- Dismissing a reminder in Outlook for Mac (EWS) does not work
- Implemented EWS SendItem command for AquaMail Android client app
- Messages with malformed or unparsable HTML do not fallback to plain text view
And numerous other fixes and improvements.
During this time, our incoming gateways will process and hold any incoming email and deliver them once we have completed the update.
All dates & times are listed as UTC.
Scheduled Time: –
Max Outage Duration: 1 hour
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support department.
Thank you again for choosing ASPnix as your web hosting provider!