This evening, April 11th at 10PM MDT we will be performing an update to our primary SmarterMail server, build 7040. This build has many bug fixes and improvements as well as a security fix.
- Resolved an issue with DNS lookups that could cause invalid spam reports
- A subject that contains whitespace-only characters would cause EAS mailboxes to constantly re-sync
- URLs that end with a .cat extension were being truncated to .ca
- Attachments were not available when saving an email as a draft
- Calendar events not firing within webmail
- Danish characters not displaying correctly in webmail
- Declining a read receipt results in a blank email in the user’s inbox when using EWS
- EWS appointments could be reverted when changing from an appointment to a meeting request
And numerous other fixes and improvements.
During this time, our incoming gateways will process and hold any incoming email and deliver them once we have completed the update.
All dates & times are listed as UTC.
Scheduled Time: –
Max Outage Duration: 1 hour
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support department.
Thank you again for choosing ASPnix as your web hosting provider!