- March 27th, 2012 2571
Unfortunately no, you will not be able to change your control panel username. The username assigned to your hosting account is also part of the directory path for your hosting account root. For Windows based customers (Shared Hosting, VPS and Hosted Email) our control panel includes a “peer user” feature. A peer user is basically an alias to the primary account / username. Follow the steps bellow to create a peer user. Follow the steps below to create a new peer user for your account…
- Login to the control panel at https://panel.aspnix.com
- Select / Hover over the “Account Menu” navigation menu item and select the “Peers” menu item
- Click “Create Peer Account”
- Fill out the details of your new peer user and press “Add User”
- You may now login with your peer user.
* Please note that peer users cannot manage other peer users. You must login as the main / primary user to manage your peer users.