The requirements are listed below. The module may work under different conditions, but has only been tested by our developers in these scenarios. This article assumes that your system, server and PHP installation meets the requirements of WHMCS itself. Their requirements can be found here https://docs.whmcs.com/System_Requirements
- Clear understanding of using WHMCS as well as uploading, installing and configuring addons and gateways
- PHP 5.6 or higher
- WHMCS 7.x (we do not support alpha, beta or release-candidate builds)
- OpenSSL (or any SSL library) w/ TLS 1.1+ support
- Ioncube loader v10.1.x or higher
PHP Extension Requirements
- cURL w/ TLS 1.1+ support
- A Coinbase Commerce account
Requirements Test Script
We offer a PHP script that will quickly and easily check your PHP and WHMCS installation for any missing requirements, the tool can be downloaded here – https://billing.aspnix.com/dl.php?type=d&id=138
4 thoughts on “What are the requirements for the Coinbase Payment Gateway module?”
Are you planning on updating this module to use Coinbase Commerce? Coinbase merchant accounts are being discontinued in 2 days-
@Chris – Yes, this next week we should have the updated module out for Coinbase Commerce.
Is this module now ready for coinbase commerce?
Yes, build 3.0.0 and higher does support Coinbase Commerce.
Comments are closed.