For our Windows servers and services, our mail systems and SQL server systems are separate servers that are different in specifications.
- Intel Xeon E5-2698V3 – 16 Cores with Hyper-Threading (32 Threads)
- 64GB – 128GB of DDR4 2133 RAM
- Windows servers are setup with – 64bit version of Server 2012 R2 and IIS v8.5
- Linux servers are setup with – 64bit version of CloudLinux (based on CentOS 7.5)
- Samsung SSD-based RAID storage systems
- Intel Pro 1000 Network Cards
Our Windows servers and services run in “farms” in order to spread the load across numerous systems as well as prevent outages due to single server failure.
Server specs may change at anytime or may differ from server to server, however the above specs are the base configuration for our web servers.