Upgrading or downgrading your web hosting package / plan is very simple, the process only takes a few minutes to complete. Once you have completed the process and paid for any upgrade fees (if required) our system will automatically adjust your package / plan.
Follow the very simple steps below to change your web hosting package / plan…
- Proceed to the ASPnix client area and login at https://billing.aspnix.com/clientarea.php[singlepic id=6 w=400 h=250 float=]
- Select the “My Services” link from the client area navigation bar [singlepic id=7 w=400 h=250 float=]
- Select the service which you wish to upgrade / downgrade by pressing the icon located to the right of the service [singlepic id=9 w=400 h=250 float=]
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and press the “Upgrade / Downgrade” button [singlepic id=10 w=400 h=250 float=]
- Select the new package and billing cycle you wish to change to [singlepic id=8 w=400 h=250 float=]
- Complete the checkout process and pay any upgrade fees (where required) [singlepic id=5 w=400 h=250 float=]
You have now successfully upgraded / downgraded your web hosting package! If you have any questions please contact our sales or billing department.