- March 4th, 2012 1809
Upgrading or downgrading your web hosting package / plan is very simple, the process only takes a few minutes to complete. Once you have completed the process and paid for any upgrade fees (if required) our system will automatically adjust your package / plan.
Follow the very simple steps below to change your web hosting package / plan…
- Proceed to the ASPnix client area and login at https://billing.aspnix.com/clientarea.php
- Select the “My Services” link from the client area navigation bar
- Select the service which you wish to upgrade / downgrade by pressing the icon located to the right of the service
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and press the “Upgrade / Downgrade” button
- Select the new package and billing cycle you wish to change to
- Complete the checkout process and pay any upgrade fees (where required)
You have now successfully upgraded / downgraded your web hosting package! If you have any questions please contact our sales or billing department.