- December 5th, 2012 1768
Our Windows reseller portal system has been updated, the updated release is now ready for download within the Client Area. If you use this self-maintained portal installation, you will need to update all installations to this version. Below are the changes in this release…
Due to changes on our master server (Enterprise Server) libraries, this is a required update. Failing to update will result in some features not working correctly, or fatal error.
- Fixed – Uppercase letters not being allowed in email groups or email account forwards
- Fixed – Several fixes to the SSL tab under website properties
- Certificate expiration date was always red, even if the certificate has not yet expired
- Certificate expiration date will now show the number of days remaining
- Certificate expiration date utilizes different colors based on the number of days left
- Certificate details not property showing (such as the City, Organization etc.). This fix only applies to new certificates created after this update, existing certificates will not show missing details (you may contact us to resolve this)
- Added – PHP 5.5 support added to “ExecutePhpFile” scheduled task
If you have any questions regarding this update, please let us know!
Thank you for choosing ASPnix as your Windows hosting provider!