Over the past few weeks we have updated our control panel system with several fixes and improvements. These improvements will make the system easier to use and improve the stability of the system.
- Backup files larger than 2GB will no longer randomly fail
- MySQL and SQL Server backups no longer fail when a zip output shares the same name as another task
- MySQL and SQL Server backups complete faster
- MySQL and SQL Server backups can now be properly restored through the control panel
- Backup task now has a “Please Wait…” notification
- The last scheduled task in a list can now be manually started / stopped successfully
- Uploading large files through the File Manager no longer results is a 404 page
We appreciate the continued feedback we are receiving to further improve our control panel services.
Thank you for choosing ASPnix!