Saturday, November 11th at 10PM MST we will be performing an update to the SmarterMail service on our primary SmarterMail server. This is a bug fix release with some minor improvements and resolves some issues that customers have reported, including…
- Memory leak with Exchange ActiveSync
- Send button now displays a warning if you try to send a message with attachments that have not completed uploading
- Attachments are randomly not being included with sent messages
- Could not create domains with .cd extensions
- iOS devices with no preview pane enabled, users cannot open email messages
- SPF / DMARC checks now execute on messages with no Return-Path header
- Disk usage report for new users shows a blank page
During this time, our incoming gateways will process and hold any incoming email and deliver them once we have completed the update.
All dates & times are listed as UTC.
Scheduled Time: –
Max Outage Duration: 1 hour
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support department.
Thank you again for choosing ASPnix as your web hosting provider!