This Friday, June 7th at 10PM MDT we will be performing an update to our primary SmarterMail server, build 7090. This build has many bug fixes and improvements.
- Weather data in calendars is not showing
- The preview pane email header does not always show the display/friendly name of the sender
- Setting aliases and mailing lists to show in GAL does not update the contact page without a refresh
- Scenario in which some users see an endless spinner when attempting to retrieve disk usage reports on a mailbox
- Scenario in which folder auto-clean settings are not taking effect when a user overrides the existing settings
And numerous other fixes and improvements.
During this time, our incoming gateways will process and hold any incoming email and deliver them once we have completed the update.
All dates & times are listed as UTC.
Scheduled Time: –
Max Outage Duration: 1 hour
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support department.
Thank you again for choosing ASPnix as your web hosting provider!