This evening, May 9th at 10PM MDT we will be performing an update to our primary SmarterMail server, build 7068. This build has many bug fixes and improvements.
- Numerous UTC time offset issues in webmail resolved
- Untrusting a sender no longer moves the message to the Junk Email folder
- “Appointment occurs in the past” warming prompt may show when it should not
- All-day appointments within +UTC timezones shows a day earlier in webmail when added through Outlook EAS
- Attachments in Outlook for Mac do not always show as inline or as attachments
- Renaming a category does not update the associated appointments and notes
- Browser console errors when adding a task via the email “Add Task” option
And numerous other fixes and improvements.
During this time, our incoming gateways will process and hold any incoming email and deliver them once we have completed the update.
All dates & times are listed as UTC.
Scheduled Time: –
Max Outage Duration: 1 hour
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support department.
Thank you again for choosing ASPnix as your web hosting provider!