This evening, at 10PM MST we will be performing an update to our primary SmarterMail server. This is a minor bug fix release that addresses some issues reported by our customers as well as addresses the previous postponed update.
- Appointments appear one day behind in web interface when set to Amsterdam timezone (UTC+0100)
- Cannot see attendee availability for time zones that are not on the hour. (E.g, Marquesas Islands UTC-0930)
- Encoding an unencoded subject could sometimes fail
- IMAP is downloading the same message over and over
- Link regex could linkify inside ‘a’ tags and garbles some emails from some senders
- Non-8bit messages with 8bit content over EAS have incorrect encoding
During this time, our incoming gateways will process and hold any incoming email and deliver them once we have completed the update.
All dates & times are listed as UTC.
Scheduled Time: –
Max Outage Duration: 1 hour
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support department.
Thank you again for choosing ASPnix as your web hosting provider!