This evening at 10PM MDT we will be performing an update to the SmarterMail service on our primary SmarterMail server. We expect this update to take no longer than 60 minutes. This is the first major “minor” upgrade to SmarterMail and resolves a very large number of issues and adds some needed improvements, including…
- Added back the “Advanced Search” feature
- Null sender fix for spam checks
- Accepting a meeting in WebDAV from EAS and/or web mail does not create the email alert in WebDAV
- Accepting a meeting invite in an ActiveSync client and then accepting it again in a WebDAV client overwrites the calendar event data
- Autoresponder page becomes very unresponsive in Safari when entering any text in the editor
- Cannot download public file storage files within Firefox or Internet Explorer 11
- Chat status is showing people as idle when they are not
- Clickable links in reports in dark theme are difficult to read
- Contact and account profile birthdays are saving with incorrect date in web interface.
- Added Portuguese and Simplified Chinese translation files
Along with many other improvements and fixes.
During this time, our incoming gateways will process and hold any incoming email and deliver them once we have completed the update.
All dates and times below are adjusted for your browser’s local time (when viewing on aspnix.com), otherwise UTC
Scheduled Time: –
Max Outage Duration: 60 minutes
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support department.
Thank you again for choosing ASPnix as your web hosting provider!