- February 2nd, 2016 435
To maintain a high level of security for our customers and their personal details, as well as to maintain our PCI compliance we’ve taken steps to further increase our online security. As of now, TLS 1.0 has been disabled for the client area (billing.aspnix.com). The following browsers and platforms will no longer be able to access billing.aspnix.com.
- All versions of Android prior to v4.4.2
- All versions of Internet Explorer on Windows XP
- Internet Explorer 7 on Windows Vista
- Internet Explorer 8 – 10 on Windows 7
- Internet Explorer 10 on Windows Phone 8
- Safari versions prior to v6
- Google Chrome prior to v21
- Mozilla Firefox prior to v23
- Opera Browser prior to v9
If you are running the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Safari you will be fine. Those that are using browsers that do not support TLS v1.1 or higher, please switch to a better and more supported browser, such as Chrome or Firefox. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our support team members through Live Chat or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for choosing ASPnix!