- February 19th, 2016 568
ASPnix is excited to announce that .Net Framework 4.6.1. support is available! Many customers have asked us over the past few months if we support .Net 4.6.1 and we are very pleased to say we do. We have supported .Net 4.6.1 since its release in November of 2015. Most customers are used to hosting providers that are very late to roll out support for new technologies (if they roll them out at all), but that is not our strategy! We stay on top of providing the latest technologies to our customers.
What benefits does .Net 4.6.1 offer?
Enhanced support on many bases, such as
- Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) X509 certificates.
- SQL Connectivity for AlwaysOn and Always Encrypted.
- Azure SQL Database’s distributed transactions using the updated system.
- Per-user custom dictionaries.
Other improvements include
- WPF spell check.
- Touch performance.
- Improved connection open resiliency in Azure SQL Database.
- RyuJIT, GC, WPF and WCF fixes in performance, stability, and reliability.
We hope you are as excited as we are about the latest technologies from Microsoft! Learn more about the exciting updates on Github.