Tomorrow, Friday the 12th at 10PM MST This evening, Saturday the 13th at 10PM MST we will be performing an update to the SmarterMail service on our primary SmarterMail server. This is a bug fix release with some minor improvements and resolves some issues that customers have reported, including…
- Resolves an issue that caused a crash Tuesday morning
- Clicking on a new item (email, calendar, task, etc.) would randomly logout a user from web mail
- Some cases where parsing an email address was failing to parse correctly in SMTP
- When deleting a folder sometimes another folder is removed from the folder list, requiring a refresh to bring the folder back
- Subfolders would get created with a parent folder being lowercase causing odd behaviors for certain protocols
- Updated German, Spanish, and Swedish translation files
During this time, our incoming gateways will process and hold any incoming email and deliver them once we have completed the update.
All dates & times are listed as UTC.
Scheduled Time: –
Max Outage Duration: 1 hour
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support department.
Thank you again for choosing ASPnix as your web hosting provider!