Our Windows reseller portal system has been updated, the updated release is now ready for download within the Client Area. If you use this self-maintained portal installation, you will need to update all installations to this version. Below are the changes in this release…
- Fixed bug with “Check Website Availability” scheduled task – User must select one of the “Response” options
- Fixed bug when enable “Secured Folders” and Helicon APE support is enabled. Enabling “Secured Folders” will now disable Helicon APE
- Fixed various HTML validation errors / missing closing tags
- Disallow users from adding domains that start with www.
- “Add Domain” page has been improved with better descriptions of each options since the removal of Domain Aliases
- Added the missing “SessionValidationKey” setting to the web.config
- Please make sure to update this setting with your own random string (no special characters)
If you have any questions regarding this update, please let us know!
Thank you for choosing ASPnix as your Windows hosting provider!