- January 31st, 2013 3105
Once you’ve installed the ACRE plugin according to their provided instructions you may need to adjust the anti-flood / spam protection on your server to allow this plugin to work properly. The steps below have been confirmed to work correctly and cause no issues for the plugin or other users. Please note that your identity is required to have server admin privileges to manage these settings.
- Login to your TeamSpeak server (as a full server admin)
- Right-click on your TeamSpeak server instances name (the very first item in the channel list)
- Choose “Edit Virtual Server”
- Select the “Anti-Flood” tab
- Change the “Reduced Points Per Tick” option to 15
- Click “Apply” then “Ok”
Your server should now run this plugin properly.