- June 17th, 2014 1223
You can easily do this from within the Windows Control Panel. Follow the steps below to set your database’s collation.
- Login to https://panel.aspnix.com/
- Click SQL Server under “Databases”
- Click the SQL Server database you wish to change the collation for
- Click the “Database Collations” panel / drop down
- Select the collation required for your database
- Press the “Save” button
You’re done! You may also set the collation when creating a new SQL Server database. The “Database Collations” panel is not hidden when creating a SQL Server database, you may use the default option or select a different collation and press “Save”.
If you have any questions, please contact our support department.