- August 3rd, 2015 1034
The requirements are listed below. The module may work under different conditions, but has only been tested by our developers in these scenarios.
- Working knowledge of WHMCS, installing and configuring addons, gateways etc.
- PHP 5.4 or higher
- WHMCS 6.x (5.x branch is not supported)
- OpenSSL v1.0.1 or higher (for TLS 1.1 and higher support)
PHP Extension Requirements
- cURL v7.34.0 or higher (for TLS 1.1 and higher support)
- Ioncube Loader
- Mcrypt (for the licensing manager addon)
- A Braintree Merchant Account – If you do not have one, you may sign up here
- PCI Compliance – For more information, see their FAQ
Compatibility Test Script
We offer a PHP script that will quickly and easily check your PHP and WHMCS installation for compatibility, the tool can be downloaded here – https://billing.aspnix.com/dl.php?type=d&id=110