- April 14th, 2014 1204
The requirements are listed below. The module may work under different conditions, but has only been tested by our developers in these scenarios.
- Working knowledge of WHMCS, installing and configuring addons, gateways etc.
- PHP 5.4 or higher for WHMCS 6.x
- PHP 5.6 or higher for WHMCS 7.x
- WHMCS 6.x or 7.x
- OpenSSL w/ TLS 1.1+ support
PHP Extension Requirements
- cURL w/ TLS 1.1+ support
- Ioncube Loader v5.0.21 or higher for WHMCS 6.x
- Ioncube Loader v6.0.2 or higher for WHMCS 7.x
- Mcrypt (for the licensing manager addon)
- A Pushover account – If you do not have one, you may sign up
- Created a Pushover Application + API key
Compatibility Test Script
We offer a PHP script that will quickly and easily check your PHP and WHMCS installation for compatibility, the tool can be downloaded here – https://billing.aspnix.com/dl.php?type=d&id=114