The Twilio SMS two-factor authentication module adds two-factor authentication support powered by Twilio’s SMS text messaging service to your WHMCS installation. Customers and WHMCS administrators can all benefit from the protection offered by SMS! Simple cost-effective pricing model, U.S. customers pay less than a penny per SMS message for local messages! For more information about their pricing model please see their pricing guide here https://www.twilio.com/sms/pricing.
The Twilio SMS Two-Factor security module is easy to install and configure!
- New! Support for WHMCS 7!
- Secure accounts with a Two-Factor authentication method
- Nearly all Mobile Carriers and Countries are supported
- Customizable SMS message body
- Make it easier for your customers to secure their account
- Lifetime valid license
For more information about the requirements of our module, please visit our KB article below…
Pricing & Purchasing
ASPnix offers 2 versions of the Twilio SMS Security Module for WHMCS to fit your needs. Those that prefer no license checks or calls home can purchase the Open Source License.
- No limitations / fully functional
- Installation support available
- Includes 1 year of support and upgrades
- Discounted annual upgrade protection
- Free development license
The annual license is a one-time purchase with a discounted annual support & upgrades fee.
Annual License – $20 Initial Fee
Upgrade Protection – $10 Annually
- Module is fully decoded
- Access to source code
- No license callbacks
- Modify the module to fit your needs
- One-time payment
The open source license allows access and modification of the source code. Click for more information.
Open Source License – $99
Upgrade Protection – N/A