The GeoIP Order Blocking Addon for WHMCS is a perfect solution for WHMCS administrators who want to prevent orders from being placed from certain Countries. By utilizing IP to location (through Maxmind or GeoPlugin.net), the customer’s IP address is converted into a geographical location object that the module will compare with a list of provided Countries you do not wish to accept orders from.
- Block orders from selected Countries
- Alerts the user at order checkout if the order has been blocked with a customizable message
- Blocked orders are logged in the WHMCS activity log
- GeoPlugin is free up to 120 lookups per minute
- FreeGeoIP is free up to 15,000 lookups per hour
- Save resources by blocking orders from Countries from which you do not want to receive orders from
- WHMCS 7.x support
- Lifetime valid license
- Discounted annual support and maintenance fee.
Below are screenshots for the GeoIP Order Blocking Addon. This is a very basic addon that does not have a lot of functionality to show off, however this will give you an idea of how the module works and what is displayed to the end-user.
For more information about the requirements of our module, please visit our KB article at the following URL
Pricing & Purchasing
ASPnix offers 2 versions of the GeoIP Order Blocking Addon for WHMCS to fit your needs. Those that prefer no license checks or calls home can purchase the Open Source License.