Database Vault is a simple all-in-one solution that allows system administrators, database administrators or even database users to easily backup their SQL Server or MySQL databases and store them using numerous storage methods. Lighting fast backups, compression, scheduled backups and much more!
These screenshots will give a quick overview / idea of our the application looks and feels and operates. If you have any questions, please contact our sales team!
- Supports Microsoft SQL Server 2008 – 2014
- Supports MySQL 5
- Backup zip compression with AES Encryption and password support
- SMTP alerts for backup failures or success with log attachment
- Windows Task Scheduler integration
- Multiple storage methods support
- Local storage (external USB, internal hard drive, iSCSI, network attached storage)
- Remote FTP storage
- Backup an unlimited number of databases of all sizes
- Folder created per database to store all backups for the database
- Automatically remove backups older than X days
- Automatically remove log files older than X days
- 30 day no hassle 100% money back guarantee – See our refund policy article for more
Pricing / Ordering / Trial Information
Database Vault is purchased and priced based on the required backup options. Currently Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL are supported. One of the backup options are required when ordering, the product cannot be purchased without an active backup option.
Trials are not currently offered, we offer a 30 day no hassle 100% money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied with the software or it does not meet your needs, simply let us know!
We are currently offering $50 off both the MySQL and SQL Server backup options!
Licensing / Usage Information
The product is licensed as 1 license per product installation. Each installation of Database Vault will need to have a unique license.
If you have any questions, please review our product knowledgebase if you are still not able to find your answer, please contact our sales department.