The Pushover Addon for WHMCS allows your WHMCS installation to send push notifications to clients who use the Pushover application on their mobile devices! Notify your clients instantly with Pushover’s push notifications!
With our Addon module, your clients will be able to receive push notifications to the mobile device through the Pushover API and mobile client. Receive notifications for new invoices, refunds, past due invoices, new tickets, new ticket responses, suspensions and more!
We’ve also updated the Pushover Addon to support sending notifications to WHMCS Administrators! Your staff members can receive notifications for new invoices, refunds, new tickets, new ticket responses, suspensions, new orders, affiliate activation and more!
- NEW! WHMCS 7.x Support!
- Send push notifications directly to your client’s subscribed mobile devices
- Client’s who subscribe are instantly notified for new invoices, paid invoices, refunds, cancellations, new ticket responses, suspensions and more
- WHMCS staff members can also subscribe to available pushover notification events
- Expand your customer support by offering a modern notification method
- WHMCS 6.x / 7.x support
- Lifetime valid license
- Discounted annual support and maintenance fee.
Below are screenshots for the Pushover Addon for WHMCS. This will give you an idea of how the module works and what is displayed to the end-user.
For more information about the requirements of our module, please visit our KB article at the following URL
As of October 2016, the Braintree Payment Gateway Module fully supports WHMCS 7 and PHP 7. WHMCS 6.x support is still provided.
ASPnix offers 2 versions of the Pushover Notifications Addon for WHMCS to fit your needs. Those that prefer no license checks or calls home can purchase the Open Source License.