Friday, October 27th at 10PM MDT we will be performing an update to the SmarterMail service on our primary SmarterMail server. This is a bug fix release with some minor improvements and resolves some issues that customers have reported, including…
- Importing large contact CSV files no longer results in a browser error
- Domain calendars do not sync all items with the correct date over EWS
- All-day events sometimes spam 2 days depending on the timezone
- The BCC header field is being stripped out of the Sent Items message
- Misc. language updates for reported language errors
- Windows 10 Fall Update fails autodiscover for IMAP
- The Font Size options in Account Settings does not match the Font Size options within the editor
During this time, our incoming gateways will process and hold any incoming email and deliver them once we have completed the update.
All dates & times are listed as UTC.
Scheduled Time: –
Max Outage Duration: 1 hour
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support department.
Thank you again for choosing ASPnix as your web hosting provider!