ASPnix Premium Support provides a highly personalized level of service for customers seeking technical help. Customers that do not select Premium Support will continue to have access to our Standard Support, offered at no additional charge, which includes the Knowledge Base and Community Forums.
|Incidents included per month||5||10||50||100||200|
|Response time guarantee||12 hours||4 hours||1 hour||30 minutes||15 minutes|
|Secondary customer contacts||1||3||10||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Resolution to ASPnix-owned issues|
|Shared Web Hosting Support|
|Virtual and Cloud Servers Support|
|Dedicated Servers Support|
|Premier Access to Community Forums|
|Customer’s local business hours availability|
|One-on-one dedicated IM support|
|Client side diagnostic tools|
|Best practice guidance|
|Manual backup and restore assistance|
|Backup(disk space) included||25 GB||50 GB||100 GB||500 GB||1000 GB|
|Always available — any time, any day|
|Software configuration and maintenance|
|One-on-one phone support|
|Proactive System Monitoring|
|Application code review and assistance|
|Direct access to Operations Manager|
|White-glove case routing|
|Management business reviews|
For most common questions and answers about Premium Support please see our Knowledge Base.
Single Incident Requests
- Custom virtual/dedicated server installation and configuration – $375
- Custom migration of a single site with db and email – $125
NOTE: Any additional system administration work is priced at $125 an hour.
Which premium support plan best fits you?
- Standard – I don’t need any premier help, I will contact ASPnix only if my site is unresponsive.
- Bronze – I’m a shared hosting customer with couple requests a month such as app pool or IIS tweaks.
- Silver – I’m a shared hosting or VPS customer with a few backup/restore and server configuration requests.
- Gold – I’m a VPS or Dedicated server customer and regurlary require assistance with backups, configuration and maintenance.
- Gold+ – I’m a Dedicated server customer and regurlary require assistance with backups, configuration and maintenance plus extra backup storage.
- Platinum – I’m a business person and want a dedicated technician for my server around the clock.