Intel’s first open-source bare-bones PC by MinnowBoard for developers and enthusiasts.
MinnowBoard is an Intel board with an Atom processor it can run any Linux distribution easily. It runs Windows too if 1GB is enough for you. You can send us your board and we’ll connect it in our datacenter or we can buy the board for you, you will own it and colocate with us. Once you decide not to colocate with us anymore, we’ll send you your board back.
MinnowBoard comes with 1Ghz Intel Atom E640 32bit processor and 1GB DDR2 Memory. We can connect it to either SAN storage or a dedicated HDD/SSD media or USB Stick. See more MinnowBoard specs at minnowboard.org.
ASPnix offers a space for your MinnowBoard server at a secure climate controlled data center, a reliable and redundant power and an unlimited gigabit connection to a major backbone provider – Level3 Communications with static .
MinnowBoard Server includes:
- Space for your MinnowBoard at a secure data center
- Power adapter for MinnowBoard Server
- Gigabit (1000 Mbps) Internet connection
- Instant Remote Reboot (Full power control)
- Advanced Bandwidth, CPU, Memory, Disk monitoring
Colocation Professional Features:
- Industry-leading SLA (Service Level Agreement) with 100% network & power uptime guarantee
- Space available from 1U to Full Cabinets
- ARIN requirements with 75% utilization, following
- Burstable or rate limited 100Mbps and 1Gbps low latency bandwidth
- SAS70 Type II Audit Certified by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Escorted physical access to equipment
If you have any specific requirement not listed above, please do not hesitate to contact us.