Below are the steps required to install and activate the Braintree Payment Gateway module for WHMCS…
- Download the latest build of the Braintree module and our licensing system for your WHMCS version
- Extract and upload the files to your WHMCS web root / document root
- Make sure you also upload the ASPnix licensing system to your WHMCS root as well!
- Navigate to your WHMCS administrator area and select Setup => Payments => Payment Gateways
- Activate the Braintree gateway
- Input your Braintree merchant ID, public and private keys as well as your ASPnix product license
- Click “Save Changes”
- Under your Braintree “Processing Settings” find the “Custom Fields” section and click “Add New”
- You will need to add 2 custom fields; invoice_id and user_id per the screenshots below
[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”11″ exclusions=”143″ display=”basic_thumbnail” show_slideshow_link=”0″]
HIGHLY recommend that you test in a sandbox environment first, note that the API details for sandbox and production are different.